Call for Expression of Interest for Video Development (2D/video) (Re-advertisement)
28 Oct, 2020
Call for Expression of Interest for Video Development (2D/video)
CZOP invites the eligible firm or individual to develop reducing bullying (child protection) within 3 minutes 2D or normal video (Public Service Announcement-PSA).
The content of video dialogue;
1. Define bullying, major bullying behaviors faces by children in school and other spaces,
2. The long-run impact of bullying on children,
3. Positive alternatives of bullying behaviors,
4. Legal provisions and protection mean bullying.
1. The PSD would be in a 2D or normal video version. (Audiences of the product are: especially Children, parents, Teachers and secondary audiences are people representatives at the local level and stakeholders)
2. The separate audio production must be developed from video with same massage.
3. The message is in Nepali language.
4. Script covers on the mentioned three issues
Interested individual or firms are requested to submit their expression of interest- with the following requirements:
1. Financial Quotation (Sealed) for both 2D and Normal Video
2. A full script in Nepali
3. VAT and other legal documents: registration, renewal with DAO or company register office and Tax clearance certificate.
4. CV of an individual (if an individual applies)
Drop your expression of interest with the script by 15.00 hrs 2 November 2020.
Previous applicants do not need to apply again.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, 01-4481093 Ext. no- 544
Selection Nov 3, 2020 (Tuesday)
Orientation Script Final Nov 4, 2020 (3 pm)
First draft submission Nov 15, 2020
Feedback by CZOP Nov 16, 2020
Final Product Submission to CZOP Nov 17, 2020
CZOP invites the eligible firm or individual to develop reducing bullying (child protection) within 3 minutes of 2D or normal video (Public Service Announcement-PSA).ing in the field of child rights including CSOs, INGOs. National Human Rights Commission and Unicef Nepal are observer members. Now CZOP has 50 member organizations and it is formally registered in 2016. It has emerged as a movement that advocates for the protection and promotion of children’s basic rights.
Save the Children Country Office, Nepal Fifth Floor Sinamangal, Airport Gate, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu, Nepal